Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hallmark

Make a suggestion to Roku for a feature to enhance user experience

How can I make a suggestion to Roku?
As a user, how can I make a suggestion to Roku for a feature or correction that would enhance the user experience?

This Roku user forum is very good for teaming with other users, to get answers to questions about how Roku works today. What I am looking for, is an easy way that I can make a suggestion to Roku about a change, correction or enhancement for their developers to consider that would enhance the user experience. Suggestions of this type could be very valuable to Roku, and then ultimately their users. While developers, undoubtedly go through fairly extensive testing, nothing is better than the real-world experience which the users have. Sometimes we (the users) encounter things that are not working as they should and we could report that. But more than that, I’m talking about suggestions that would alter the way Roku works or enhance the way Roku works to make it easier or more delightful for all of its customers. I don’t presently see a ready way to do that. Does it exist? If so, could someone direct me to it.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Make a suggestion to Roku for a feature to enhance user experience

You could post it in suggest a feature:

https://community.roku.com/t5/Suggest-a-Feature/bd-p/Wishlist

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.