Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AmJaMySaIv

Headphone jack location ~ Please change!

Very simply, the headphone jack location needs to be changed so it's @ the bottom of the remote.  The current design of it being on the side is not intuitive.  The plugged in cord sticks out and is in the way.  If the connection was made at the bottom, like most modern phones/tablets, it would be much more streamlined.  It would help cut down on wear and tear, since the cord would be aligned with the body of the remote.  I would wager I'm not alone in thinking this.  Please take this under serious consideration.  I just purchased a "Roku Streaming Stick 4K+ (2021)" and would happily pay for a new remote if this crucial change was made.  Cheers.

Labels (1)
1 REPLY 1
MilesT
Roku Guru

Re: Headphone jack location ~ Please change!

Even better, enhance Roku software/hardware to allow Bluetooth earbuds to pair to Roku device.

I wonder if there is a 3rd party device that could link to audio output of TV and do something similar (or maybe sit inline in HDMI cable).

Not a Roku employee
0 Kudos