Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ramsesatx

Request: Ability to Change Check Out time in Guest Mode Settings.

This should be a simple addition to Setting up Guest Mode. 

The default checkout time is 11am. Currently you are NOT able to edit it.

We should be able to Edit the Check out time in the admin section for Guest Mode.

Example:

I run an Airbnb. My checkout time is 10am. Roku's reset time is 11am. Guests often get confused and over stay because the TV says check out is 11am, not 10am. There is currently no way for me to change the time when I enable Guest Mode from 11am to my preferred time.

Request: Allow the Owner of the TV in Admin settings to change the default check out time of Guest Mode to their preferred time. 

Additional Requirements: I am not requesting the guest to be able to change this themselves when they set their check-out date. This should be a main setting in Admin settings for the TV before entering Guest mode. 

Labels (1)
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.