Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
coolerkid9090
Reel Rookie

Need feature to add Guest Mode exceptions

Guest mode needs a way to allow the admin to create exceptions that will ignore specific apps that it won't remove or logout when the guest stay is over. For instance I want to provide Hulu live to guests. I want them to be able to login to all their own accounts using guest mode, but when their stay is over I want it to keep Hulu installed and I want it to remain logged into my account. I wish they would please add this, it's a feature that's very badly needed for short term rentals. 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Need feature to add Guest Mode exceptions

I agree, this is what I came here to ask. We have a Netflix account for our guests but can’t do that with guest mode. 

Re: Need feature to add Guest Mode exceptions

I agree, that’s what I came here to ask about. We provide Netflix for our guests but can’t do that with guest mode. Super annoying. 

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.