Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JChase

Re: Feature Suggest: JustWatch on Roku

Jump to solution

Please add JustWatch app to your channels.  I am tired of trying to remember which app the show I want to watch is on.

Chazz77
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I use JustWatch on my Chromecast with Google TV and it is incredibly useful. It belongs on Roku as it would greatly enhance the UX, add to customer loyalty/engagement and keep users in the Roku environment. From Roku development channel "Strive for “minimum clicks to consumption.” Make it trivial for users to find and watch what they want." That's JustWatch. 

Brusgatis

Jump to solution

Please Roku, allow JustWatch on your Devices! 

mdesandoli

Jump to solution

+1

TimW_PDX

Jump to solution

Come on Roku, please add JustWatch to your platform! 

MtDagny
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Agree.  It is totally disappointing that neither Reelgood or Justwatch are available... wouldn't be horrible if Roku actually provided the same type of service (which they should) but for now pushing me toward google/android or firestick based service.  The hardest part of cutting the cord is an organized one location source for playlists, movie searches etc... either provide it or allow at least one of the other services to do so.

chileboy
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

+1

Perhaps Roku doesn't want folks to easily find free content outside of the Roku Channel.

Tags (1)
Tekhalia
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

We do it anyway though - they could just make it easier. In fact, I’d probably watch the Roku Channel more if it were searched when I’m looking for new things to watch. 

truthdude

Jump to solution

This would be a fabulous addition. So far my only device is Roku but I'm considering buying Fire TV device just for JustWatch.

Sir_Launcelot
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

You can use JustApp on a phone or tablet, and then click on “watch on tv” and it will display a list of Roku’s on your network.  Select the correct one and it will launch the app and go to the show.  It is quicker than using native Roku search.