Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JiKeeY

Roku App Suggestions (Remote & Tabs)

Couple suggestions for the app in order of importance/convenience.. 

- Should absolutely have the option for the app to open directly to the remote & or roku channel tab

- the devices section (which seems redundant based upon the remote section) should have its tab be eliminated & contents integrated inside of the remote by making its own section/button next to save list button

- the apps on Roku button within the remote should just open up fully mimicking my players/tv like it does in the current devices section instead of scrolling left to right

- how the Roku Channel within the app does not have a guide similar to the TV/player devices is confusing to me lol

I feel these suggestions would make the app a lot easier to navigate and use especially For Less experienced app users

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku App Suggestions (Remote & Tabs)

Hi @JiKeeY

Thank you for sharing your idea with us. 

We have moved your post to our 'Suggest a feature' section of the Community where you can share thoughts and suggestions. Who knows, you may see your suggestion implemented in a future update. You can check out our blog for the latest news and upcoming updates.
Thanks for your interest and we hope to expand with more features to provide our customers with the best streaming experience.

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos