Suggest a Feature

Share your requests for new features, channels, etc. with the Roku team! Search keywords and add a kudo to an existing topic to show your support, or create a new topic if your suggestion isn't listed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Feature Request: Roku Channel Viewing History

Jump to solution

Most streaming services, like Netflix, allow one to view and download viewing history.  I find this capability very useful.    I've recently started using the Roku channel.   How do I download viewing history for that channel?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Roku Channel Viewing History

Jump to solution

@DDD Thanks for the thoughts here. That functionality isn't currently available for The Roku Channel. I'd recommend visiting the 'Suggest a feature' section of the Community to share your suggestion. We're always looking for ways to continue improving and appreciate you sharing the feedback. 

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

@DDD Thanks for the thoughts here. That functionality isn't currently available for The Roku Channel. I'd recommend visiting the 'Suggest a feature' section of the Community to share your suggestion. We're always looking for ways to continue improving and appreciate you sharing the feedback. 

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Hardly a "solution"....

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I agree!  There are a number of reasons as to why someone would want to view the history of channels/programs watched on Roku.  I have also been looking for the history on my Roku, only to become frustrated to find it is not available.  In my opinion, this should be  a feature that is automatically available to any Roku users

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Netflix and Amazon Prime both provide viewing history.  Netflix will download it.

0 Kudos