Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DDD
Channel Surfer

Feature Request: Roku Channel Viewing History

Jump to solution

Most streaming services, like Netflix, allow one to view and download viewing history.  I find this capability very useful.    I've recently started using the Roku channel.   How do I download viewing history for that channel?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTannerD
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku Channel Viewing History

Jump to solution

@DDD Thanks for the thoughts here. That functionality isn't currently available for The Roku Channel. I'd recommend visiting the 'Suggest a feature' section of the Community to share your suggestion. We're always looking for ways to continue improving and appreciate you sharing the feedback. 

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuTannerD
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@DDD Thanks for the thoughts here. That functionality isn't currently available for The Roku Channel. I'd recommend visiting the 'Suggest a feature' section of the Community to share your suggestion. We're always looking for ways to continue improving and appreciate you sharing the feedback. 

Thanks,

Tanner

0 Kudos
DDD
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Hardly a "solution"....

0 Kudos
Cmyvettec6

Jump to solution

I agree!  There are a number of reasons as to why someone would want to view the history of channels/programs watched on Roku.  I have also been looking for the history on my Roku, only to become frustrated to find it is not available.  In my opinion, this should be  a feature that is automatically available to any Roku users

DDD
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Netflix and Amazon Prime both provide viewing history.  Netflix will download it.

0 Kudos
DDD
Channel Surfer

Re: Feature Request: Roku Channel Viewing History

Jump to solution

I noticed that this is marked "solved".  How is it solved?

In addition to being able to see history, Roku should offer the option to clear history.  Customers should have the ability to control what data Roku saves on them.  Data privacy.