Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ewd190

Feature Request: Attaching bluetooth enabled hearing aids to Roku device

I have a family member with hearing aids that are Bluetooth enabled and connect to smartphones and laptop computers.  I want to attach them to a Roku device, thus sending the audio to the hearing-aids while simultaneously sending the audio to external speakers for other viewers in the room.  Essentially, I'd like to use the private audio feature through the Roku app without shutting off the external audio.  According to the private audio description, it seems to be either one or the other but not both.  Any assistance would be appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
IG

Re: Attaching bluetooth enabled hearing aids to Roku device

Please ROKU do something to make this possible.  Those of us that have hearing aids have family members with good hearing.

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.