Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Channel request: iFit

Please add IFit 

Jordan4

Yes! Please add iFit as a channel for Roku. Just purchased a Proform bike for Christmas and would like to be able to use this with my workouts!

Bcloetta

Yes, there is a large community with iFit on our phones, pads, and workout devices. Please do add this channel.

Jenton82

I’d really like this to happen tomorrow!  I’ve used iFit for the last year!  It would be awesome if I could us it on my tv also without having to change my roku to another streaming tv device! 

Rdfinger
Reel Rookie

Please add IFit App. All other main steaming services have it. When are you scheduled to add it ?

dj06482
Channel Surfer

Agree on adding iFit for Roku, otherwise I’m going to run out and buy and other Fire Stick!

Ajaysaini613
Reel Rookie

Please add ifit app . Love my bike love my Roku if I can just get both on the same device to watch videos or do workouts in my living room that would be perfect

Rdfinger
Reel Rookie

Please add IFit to Rokui need the ability to use this with my TV. All other main streaming devices have the ability to use IFit. 

Tonito2018
Reel Rookie

Agree please this IFIT channel will be a great upgrade

Suelo20

Please add Ifit channel!