Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Promises64

Re: Please add Discovery Plus

Come on Roku let’s get this done!

shadowplay0918
Binge Watcher

"ROKU's 2020 3rd Quarter Earnings  =  $452 Million - and they have 46 Million users which means they are making around $9.82 dollars from users each quarter. Heck if it was me I would be happy to earn 3-4 dollars a quarter, but then again I have been called cheap often.

Seems they are doing well - if they would stop being too pushy to earn as much as possible and become more concerned that their USERS are well taken care of? It would better for all.

Typically negotiations mean one wants more than the other - and of course neither one will admit they are wanting more than the other. This is a problem for all consumers - the corporations are only concerned about making as much money as possible and could care less about the end-users who 9 times out of 10 will pay more, simply because they fail to understand how to stand up to money-grubbing corporations. "

I believe that was revenue, not earnings...

Re: Channel Request: Please add Discovery Plus

Please please add discovery plus!!!!

C_I
Roku Guru

@Troylisa1984 wrote:

Please please add discovery plus!!!!

They will once a deal is reached. Discovery Plus will not launch on Roku on Monday. 

0 Kudos
RGustafson85
Reel Rookie

When I watch T.V., I do so for entertainment. I'm glad that I don't get bogged down with facts & figures like you, G1, do. It must be **bleep** not being able to watch something just for the entertainment value. As with everything, ROKU will add Discovery+. It took them a few weeks to add HBOMax also. It doesn't how many figures you throw at them or how many threats they will add it when it benefits ROKU & without us realizing it, The end-user. 

"Keep em phree"
0 Kudos
Lisadewitt
Reel Rookie

Please please please please can you add discovery plus I love the discovery channel and I love shark week when it comes on and I also love dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe I just love all discovery program thank you

0 Kudos
OmaMu
Channel Surfer

I have trouble streaming the channels that I see are offered by Discovery Plus.  I beg you to please add Discovery Plus to your channel lineup.  This service doesn't start until 1/4/21, so please give us the ability to stream this.

BrendaSue1
Reel Rookie

Please please add Discovery Plus Streaming service to the Roku menu/options for Roku TV’s.
I will NOT pay any monies for a streaming subscription I’m unable to watch on my Roku TV!!!! Brenda

ARB

Monday is 3 days away. Praying we see the App before that. 

Yes, please add Discovery plus.