Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Azucena

YouTube is not working on TV

Jump to solution

Hey there, it's been smooth sailing with YouTube on my TV until yesterday when I wanted to use it. Oddly, I got a message saying I didn't have an internet connection, even though everything seemed fine. I tried reinstalling the app, but now I can't seem to get it back. Any help with fixing this issue would be greatly appreciated!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuElmer-H
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: YouTube is not working on TV

Jump to solution

Hi, @Azucena!

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We appreciate you reaching out to us about the trouble you've been experiencing accessing your YouTube channel. We are fully aware of the issue and have been active since yesterday.

We are glad to inform you that the issue you reported has been resolved successfully. We kindly invite you to attempt the task again by following these troubleshooting steps: Press the Home button, go to Settings, select System, choose System restart, and then hit Restart.

Kindly let us know if these troubleshooting steps have made any difference to your concern.

Sincerely,
Elmer

Elmer H.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuElmer-H
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: YouTube is not working on TV

Jump to solution

Hi, @Azucena!

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We appreciate you reaching out to us about the trouble you've been experiencing accessing your YouTube channel. We are fully aware of the issue and have been active since yesterday.

We are glad to inform you that the issue you reported has been resolved successfully. We kindly invite you to attempt the task again by following these troubleshooting steps: Press the Home button, go to Settings, select System, choose System restart, and then hit Restart.

Kindly let us know if these troubleshooting steps have made any difference to your concern.

Sincerely,
Elmer

Elmer H.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos