Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dansgen1alero
Streaming Star

Re: Xfinity Stream Channel Crash Back To Home Screen on Launch

back up for now. 

0 Kudos
hinton1

Same issue on all four Roku Devices. Xfinity app opens then crashes back to Home Screen in a couple of seconds. Chicago

0 Kudos
MeanStreet

It doesn’t matter what the device is….I have 5 Rokus (3 Express, 1 stick and 1 ultra) Xfinity Stream doesn’t work on any of them.

0 Kudos
zimmy12

Re: Cannot Connect with Xfinity Stream

I am having the same problem and the only difference from prior, was I got a message from Roku that software was being updated and I now no longer can access my Xfinity app. I am using a Roku Express.

update 11/2/20213 12:00n noon

Xfinity app started working again!

0 Kudos
Phil671
Reel Rookie

Re: Cannot Connect with Xfinity Stream

I have xfinity internet and cannot connect.  Yesterday morning I could connect, now I cannot.

0 Kudos
bostoncat

Hi, I am in the same boat. I deleted the ap and reinstalled the ap same thing. I like streaming but this is the only way I watch Xfinity in the home.  

#Xifintiystreamingap

0 Kudos
ASIMS

I finally found a solution that worked for me!!!!!!!

When I was kicked back to the home screen, using my ROKU remote I pressed home button 5 times. I followed this by pressing the back button 5 times.  I was then given an "Issue report tracker". This provided me with info for my TV. model 3, serial number, software version, etc. I was then about to call ROKU, but guess what????  Problem solved!!! I no longer have the issue. Everything is back to normal!!!

0 Kudos
JimmyGots26
Reel Rookie

I'm having the same issue!

0 Kudos
Mikeerp

Same thing happened last night! Tried everything you did with same results 

0 Kudos

Yup,  me too.  Even tried a different brand new roku I had sitting around and xfinity app works great on numerous other devices

Definitely a roku problem 

0 Kudos