Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jrdoa
Reel Rookie

Update to 12.5 killed Xfinity

Have 3 tvs hooked up to Roku's and within minutes after the Roku upgrade to 12.5, Xfinity loops and quits and goes back to the home screen.  Please help.  I also cannot go back to an earlier software version.  1 ultra and 2 sticks.  

13 REPLIES 13
Jrdoa
Reel Rookie

Re: Update to 12.5 killed Xfinity

I called Xfinity and they are having issues with their app.

Kaykay1

Ugggghg this is horrible. Did they give an eta on repairing 

bccowden

Stuck in some loop 😡

Malena
Channel Surfer

Stuck in same loop with Brand new Roku TV. Xfinity says Roku has contacted them and let them know that Roku has a problem with the app and Roku is trying to fix it.

Malena
Channel Surfer

Not to me.

0 Kudos
Jrdoa
Reel Rookie

I got a text in the middle of the night from Xfinity that this was resolved and it's not.  Same issue.  No Xfinity.

WLStClair

Same here. 

dansgen1alero
Streaming Star

Same, started last night. Between that and the audio fluctuations I'm so sick and tired of it. Have not had a decent night of watching the stream app on Roku for now exactly 1 year. 

0 Kudos
gerimar1
Reel Rookie

Same issue here on my roku device the Xfinity opens then closes immediately. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.