Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
msmary777
Reel Rookie

Re: Chosen app on Roku - Season 4

Jump to solution

that's where i had to watch it too.  Of course, I had to wait one day after but it worked for me.

0 Kudos
msmary777
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

You did not help at all.  Just said a lot of words of nothing!!!  HELP us watch the Chosen when it's suppose to be on. 

0 Kudos
Chiefwaz

Jump to solution

I’m having the same issue, do disappointing 

0 Kudos
tllady88

Re: The Chosen App Season 4 Issues

Jump to solution

Same here! Super disappointed. We’ve been moving and finally got a break to actually sit and watch tv and we can’t! I even deleted the app, re-installed it, changed the password…nothing. Not happy at all! 

0 Kudos
Neracher

Jump to solution

You should be able to see episode one. All the rest are locked because they’re being release every Sunday and Thursday for the next month. I hope this helps. 

0 Kudos
Joeyb1000
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

They show locked, even episode 1 in the string of Season 4 episodes. There is a place to click "Watch Season 1" but when I click it, the app closes...

0 Kudos
Chandena

Jump to solution

Try going to the livestream to see if it will work

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

You can watch S4E1 on ROKU via Livestream!

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

That's exactly what mine is doing. So I just rewatched the live stream. So I could watch the first episode. 

0 Kudos
Dk73

Re: The Chosen App Season 4 Issues

Jump to solution

I'm also having the same issues. I can't connect the app to my Roku and there is no option to cast to my TV.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.