Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bluemn5915

Tablo app legacy Tablo quad HDMI “PLAYBACK FAILED - This video is not playable on your device using

I have a legacy Tablo quad HDMI. I have been playing it through a Roku for several months now without any problems. Recently when I try to play back a recorded show or watch live TV I get the message  “PLAYBACK FAILED - This video is not playable on your device using the current settings” is often caused by a mismatch of audio settings between your Tablo and your Roku."
I have tried all the recommended trouble shooting suggestions I could find such as factory reset of the Roku twice, Re installing the Tablo app twice, Checking audio settings many times but nothing has helped. I have a second Roku in another room that works fine with the Tablo. Is there something else I can try to get the to get this working again?
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
bluemn5915

Re: Tablo app legacy Tablo quad HDMI “PLAYBACK FAILED - This video is not playable on your device us

Second Roku just did a update and now it doesn't work either.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.