Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Tablo 4 not working after updating Roku ultra 4802x after 14.0 update

Hi @frankjunkmail,

Thank you for your first post here in the Roku Community!

Please be aware that we have passed along your information to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Roku 2 4210x

4a6549047428

28-403-2247

13.1.4-build 1510-04

flanaganbr

Same issue

ID 66-403-332

Tablo TV version 0.8 build 701

Cemetery21

Same here - can't watch Tablo recordings on Roku.  I'm buying a Fire device so I can access recordings.  I much prefer the Roku interface, and I have four of them, but my main use is Tablo recordings.

Roku version 14 incapacitated one DVR and rendered another excruciating

Roku version 14 made my Tablo 4th Gen Quad completely unwatchable, and my AirTV Anywhere is now barely viewable with an excruciatingly painful viewing experience.  Mine is a Roku Express 4K+.

How can I go back to the latest rev of version 13?  I feel a little bit like being raped, that version 14 was deployed non-consensually (I would have waited a month or two) with no way to go back to a working version, unless someone tells me how.

One thing's for sure:  **bleep** must freeze over six times before I spend another penny on a Roku product.  Non-consensual software deployments (completely unrelated to security issues) are a form of customer rape.

RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku version 14 incapacitated one DVR and rendered another excruciating

Hi @DVRinHouston,

Thank you for your first post here in the Roku Community!

We want to investigate this issue you had with the Tablo TV channel further and gather additional details. Can you please provide the following information below?

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue arise, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID)
  • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?

We look forward to hearing from you and looking closely into this issue.

Thanks,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
kcb4

I am having the same problem with two Roku Express 4K+ devices (Model 3941X2; software 10.0.4 build 12218-E4; timestamp 2024-10-07 T21:21:16Z )

Issue ID is 3V-404-481

0 Kudos
kcb4

Roku,   please provide some estimate for when you will have this widespread Roku problem fixed. 

0 Kudos
mwk1
Reel Rookie

Also, explain to us why you keep breaking things with these updates,  but never offer a rollback option or allow users to delay updates???  This is the second update that broke my tablo, and it's really annoying and unnecessary.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.