Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scotts915

Re: Tablo 4 not working after 14.0 update

Any update from Roku when this gets fixed?  It’s been over a week, this is unacceptable. Either roll back to 13 or fix this issue. 

Al2son
Reel Rookie

I reset the Roku to factory settings and tried again. Seems to be working normally now 🤞

Bit of a pain to reset all apps & settings, but if it fixes the error ...

0 Kudos
moby2

Same with me, I blasted Tablo now I see it appears to be a ROKU problem.

Memolon1
Channel Surfer

Good afternoon I did the factory reset on my 2 Rokus express 4k+ and as soon as I as I started they updated to the 14.0 and everything is the same the problem still there Roku please!!! 

0 Kudos
Pegasus2000
Reel Rookie

My roku is not the 4k version.  After doing the reset using the pinhole, the version remained 14, but now works.

0 Kudos
gsmissy

I spent a couple hours on this issue last night. Tried everything. Tablo worked on my phone and 1 TV that had Roku Premiere. It was the Roku Express TV that wouldn't work with Tablo. Happened to have a second Roku Premiere stick in storage. Replaced the Roku Express with Roku Premiere and it now works fine...for now. Had a new TV on my Christmas list...will definitely not consider Roku. This has been too frustrating.

bs36

Model 3941x2-Roku Express 4k+

Serial Number X02200WH9T9C

Device ID S0HAK35H9T9C

Software Version 14.0

My tablo app was going back to guide when you click on channel. I tried changing digital output to custom dolby digital. Preferred streaming format is Dolby. Changed from Auto. I get picture now but no sound after making those changes. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Mz3600
Channel Surfer

Same issue here.  Does the Google device have discovery+?

0 Kudos
bs36

who were you replying to?

0 Kudos
markfox1962
Reel Rookie

Same here. It’s not working on my earlier TABLO either. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.