Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
D-Band7

Re: Live TV guide will not show recent channels. Favorites works fine but won't show recent channels

The suggested solution did not work.  I have 2 of the TCL 55" roku ready tvs. 

The recents list will display the channels that I have watched, without any problems on the slightly newer tv.  The other one does not display my recent watched channels.  It merely says "recent channels will show here".

I have tried software updates without success.  There has to be some type of a software difference in the tv itself and not in the roku updates.  It cannot remember and display any recent channels that were watched.  I cannot find a selection in any menu that would suggest that this is optional and could be turned on or off.

Looking for help concerning this issue.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.