Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SANDRAJ58
Reel Rookie

Re: Spectrum DVR Recording not showing the scheduled shows

Spectrum wifi went out yesterday and woke up & see all my recordings are gone!? Called spectrum and talked about 30 minutes & said they blame Roku? I have my recordings on my app but not showing on my TV? This is not fair at all! I pay 200.00 a month with spectrum and it's not right. 

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Hello @SANDRAJ58

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Please be advised that Spectrum is the one that creates, provides, and maintains its Roku channel app. Roku just provides the platform to run it on. We highly recommend that you will continue coordinating with their support to provide a resolution to this issue.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
Lappling5

I have the problem still....what did you do to get it to work?

0 Kudos
Lappling5

I am still having this problem what did you do to fix it?

0 Kudos
Lappling5

Mine comes back when a new show is recorded only. Spectrum can't fix it since they say it's not their problem since it shows up on my laptop. Crazy!

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Hello @Lappling5

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

To learn more about the content and features of that channel, please contact the channel provider's support for further information. Most channels on Roku are created and managed by the respective channel providers themselves.

Regards, 
Karla

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.