Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Boogaloo48
Reel Rookie

Spectrum App audio out of sync for certain shows

Jump to solution

Where did the FOX TV app go? All I see is FOX News. How do I watch FOX TV shows like 'The CleaningLady' and others. When I go thru the Spectrum app for On Demand I can find the shows, but for some reason the audio always gets out of sync, sometimes 3 or 4 times over the length of the show.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Spectrum App audio out of sync for certain shows

Jump to solution

Hi there @Boogaloo48! That app is no longer offered by the provider, sorry about that.

For the Spectrum audio out of sync, try restarting your Roku device by going to Settings > Power > Restart. 

If that doesn't solve the issue, reach out to report the problem to Spectrum directly, as they create and maintain their channel on Roku. 

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Spectrum App audio out of sync for certain shows

Jump to solution

Hi there @Boogaloo48! That app is no longer offered by the provider, sorry about that.

For the Spectrum audio out of sync, try restarting your Roku device by going to Settings > Power > Restart. 

If that doesn't solve the issue, reach out to report the problem to Spectrum directly, as they create and maintain their channel on Roku. 

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.