Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1111GD1111
Channel Surfer

Screen goes blank for a second and audio drops out

We have a Roku premier box. Recently the audio and video started to drop out for a second then come back on like it hasn't skipped a beat. 

It happens up to two or three times per minute. Then it will stop for a while then start up all again. I've tried resetting and everything I know. Quite honestly I'm getting sick of Roku and its problems. First I had the missing characters option and now this.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Screen goes blank for a second and audio drops out

Hi @1111GD1111,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We'd love to further investigate this issue that you're having with the Roku Premiere. Can you please provide the following information below?

• Could you elaborate more about the troubleshooting steps that you have taken so far?
  • How far is your Roku device from your network router?
  • Is this happening on all channels and contents, or is it isolated? (Specify)

With detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,                                                                                                                                                John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos