Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
das998

Samsung TV/Roku Ultra HDMI question

Greetings, recently I had to unplug my TV and Roku ultra to move things around. When I plugged everything back in, everything works, but now every time I turn on the TV, using the Roku remote, the TV displays a sort of HDMI source overlay the roku homepage, that shows "HDMI source 1 Unknown" with a green check mark.

This goes away in about 3 seconds, so it's not really a problem at all. But the TV didn't do this before, so if anyone happens to know how to get it to stop, would be much appreciated. Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Samsung TV/Roku Ultra HDMI question

@das998

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide a screenshot of the issue you are experiencing? It's possible that the issue you are experiencing is coming from the Samsung TV rather than the Roku device.

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.