Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Buckknob67
Reel Rookie

Re: YouTube videos constantly buffering

Jump to solution

Dude’s full of chit. He’s still down like the rest of us. ROKU isn’t able to fix YouTube. I’m not on ROKU, but VIZIO TV app and it’s a YT issue. 

Buckknob67
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It’s not Roku, it’s YT. And it’s world wide. Go to REDDIT and see all the problems. 

dk999
Reel Rookie

Re: Suddenly YouTube Premium slow and buffering constantly.

Jump to solution

Same here. 

ace1062682
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Kinda figured it had to be YT when it started popping up on so many different types of devices

Lisagreyes
Channel Surfer

Re: Youtube lagging - unwatchable

Jump to solution

Thank you!  It fixed it!

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

The only solution is to log out and view as a guest? If I want to save the video, I'd have to log back in. Movies and documentaries requiring age verification to view, so I'd have to log back in, but then I'd again encounter the buffering/lag issue.

0 Kudos
mrstucker
Reel Rookie

Re: YouTube is not working on TV

Jump to solution

Hello,

I have a ONN. Roku TV from Walmart and for the past couple days I have been trying to use YouTube but it will play for like 30 seconds to a minute and the glitch and then a spinning circle will appear and the video will stop loading. I have called my Internet provider and run all the test and that's fine. Even other apps work on the TV and YouTube even works on my phone. I am trying to do what you said here but I don't have that settings on my tv. I'm am super frustrated and so it my family. Any help would help.

0 Kudos
smedow2

Jump to solution

In a video, scroll over to settings, which is the caption line.

Drop down to "feedback", select "buffering".

How do you like DEI, now

Pain-My-Father
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

i feel the same way...I pay for premium cause I watch YouTube more than any other app on Roku...Come on Google..fix your sh!!

0 Kudos
mrstucker
Reel Rookie

Re: YouTube is not working on TV

Jump to solution

Update:

I figured out how to do the system rest however that has not help. I have even removed the app, unplugged both router, modem and TV and put them back and s having same problem

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.