Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku express blinking on and off constantly.

Hi @Lvanaulen,

Thanks for following up.

We haven't received any information. If this issue is not resolved, please let us know along with any additional information including the serial number/device id from Settings > System > About?

I'll be able to pass it along to our Support team who can assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
AngelPrime

I have had this same problem for quite some time now and I have figured out the solution. At least one that worked for me. I do have a smart TV capable of 1080p so I switched the Roku accordingly under "display type". Well that was the wrong move I had the same issue in "auto detect " as well. So 720p it is and problem went away.

At least for now anyway.

0 Kudos
Nettes-5

how do you fix it I can't use the remote 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Nettes-5,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

I'd be happy to take a closer look to see how we can help. Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? What Roku model device are you using? Can you please specify the exact steps you are taking to reproduce this issue so we can investigate further? In addition, have you tried running the steps on this link to get your remote back up and running?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
bxb1981

I am having the same problem , and I think I found my culprit. My ROKU has two ports the HDMI that goes to back of TV and other end to powersourse. it is with the OTHER port it is with this port has become loose and can no longer give a steady current answer: Get new USB power supply cable with correct type of connecting head.

BXB

0 Kudos