Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jaxender
Reel Rookie

Roku Stream bar with a computer monitor

Jump to solution

instead of replacing my spare tv, can i use a roku stream bar and hook that to the  hdmi port? I know i can plug a roku in, and it works, but the monitor lacks speakers, hence the idea of the stream bar.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Eleanorreo

Re: Roku Stream bar with a computer monitor

Jump to solution

Yes, you can use a Roku Streambar with a computer monitor. Connect the Streambar to the monitor's HDMI port for video, and it will also provide audio through its built-in speakers, solving the issue of the monitor lacking speakers.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Eleanorreo

Jump to solution

Yes, you can use a Roku Streambar with a computer monitor. Connect the Streambar to the monitor's HDMI port for video, and it will also provide audio through its built-in speakers, solving the issue of the monitor lacking speakers.

jaxender
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you, i thought it was possible from my online searches, just wanted to verify.. Appreciate the assistance..

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.