Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMcMac
Binge Watcher

Re: Roku 2020 Ultra Audio skipping constantly in YouTube and Spotify

Jump to solution

Yes. I opened the Roku remote app first on my iPhone and chose "Devices" in the lower right. I then selected my living room TV.  The remote control screen pops up (the one with the 4 arrows and OK in the middle) and there is a gear icon (settings) at the top right. Select that and "Adjust audio delay" appears as a choice at the bottom. Choose that and it will have you point your iPhone at the YouTube video and it samples the delay and corrects it. Make sure you fill your iPhone (or whatever device) screen completely with only the YouTube video as you point to the TV.  This fixed the choppies for me and I did this procedure on my iPad as well.

I hope it works for you. I'm wondering if this setting was there all along.

0 Kudos
JMcMac
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Sorry...meant to reply to you directly.

0 Kudos
afeldsott
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Did you go through the sync process with or without your earphones connected to the phone?

0 Kudos
JMcMac
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Earphones in and connected. I tried it on 3 separate TVs and it fixed the problem

0 Kudos
afeldsott
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

That did it!  I used the connected earphones and got close enough so that the YouTube video filled my camera phone screen.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
JMcMac
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Glad to help. 

0 Kudos