Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Imemine
Roku Guru

Re: Court Tv loads then kicks back to home screen

Mine just started doing this this morning November 16th 2023. I restarted the device still kicks me out

13 REPLIES 13
j53ph

Me too 11-16-2023 Arkansas

candice33185
Reel Rookie

I’m having the same issue and it just started today also -Nov 16, 2023.  I went through all the troubleshooting steps with the Roku representative on the line with me, and nothing worked. It appears it’s an issue with CourtTV and not Roku.  I really don’t know what next steps to take.  At least I can still watch it on my iPad!

Aife

The problem with CourtTV started last night on my TV. 

It would be nice if we got a response from Roku.  

Aife

Thanks for the info.  

Caligal

Response from Court TV:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the CourtTV Support Team. 

We are aware of the issue you're experiencing with the CourtTV app on Roku. Our team of developers is investigating and working to correct the issue as soon as possible.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

In the meantime, CourtTV can also be found on the Roku Channel Live TV Channel. 

You can navigate to the channel by going to The Roku Channel > Live TV (may be called Live TV Channel Guide) > CourtTV can be found under the "Crime" category.

I will follow up with you once the issue with the CourtTV App for Roku has been corrected.

candice33185
Reel Rookie

Thank you for delving into the problem a little deeper!

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, Community users.

Thanks for posting this issue here with us.

We want you to appreciate your efforts in contacting the channel provider's support regarding this issue. We recommend to continue working with them to further address this issue since an update on their end would resolve this.

We hope this issue will be sorted out soon.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
bobriensan
Reel Rookie

Same thing is now happening to me tonight (Dec 4 2023). Any new fixes in the work for this?

RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @bobriensan,

Greetings from the Roku Community, and thanks for keeping us posted!

We will be more than happy to assist you with your issue on the Court TV channel since it will kick back to the home screen. Please try to update the channel by highlighting the channel tile, pressing the star button on your Roku remote, and selecting Check for updates.

If the problem persists, please keep us posted.

All the best,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator