Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-Recorded video won't load and playback; black screen

I'm aggravated that the gymnastics and swim finals from earlier today won't play back on my Big 4K TV in the media room (but set to 1080P, so not a 4K issue).  It won't play back on the Roku but it DOES playback on my Google TV upstairs.  So, it's not a YouTube TV issue, but a Roku issue.  I have rebooted the router and Roku, but it still won't work on that TV/Roku device.  I did report playback issues to YouTube TV on the 2 specific recordings, so that maybe if it's an interface problem between YTTV and Roku, they can work it out.  Anybody else have playback issues on Olympic event recordings?  

Labels (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Ghawk54

Re: Pre-Recorded video won't load and playback; black screen

Problem only with Olympic recordings 

Re: Pre-Recorded video won't load and playback; black screen

The 8PM prime time coverage I selected to record IS WORKING.  I just have to wait an hour to start watching if I want to fast forward through the commercials.  But I had planned to watch the Gymnastics and swimming finals earlier today.  

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.