Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Emma7

Peacock not working on Roku stick.

I just got a new Roku stick for my tv because my other one died out of no where. All my apps will open except for peacock. When I click on it it loads for a second then right back to the Home Screen. I’ve tried deleting, resetting system and network and then redownloading. I’ve checked my network and changed it to different ones all with the same results. I’ve done updates to the peacock app itself. Nothing. Really regretting my repurchase. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Emma7

Re: Peacock not working on Roku stick.

Looks like actually no channels are working including live tv. But my networks say they’re strong and excellent. Any advice Roku? This is absolutely ridiculous 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Peacock not working on Roku stick.

Warm greetings from the Roku Community, @Emma7!

Thank you for letting us know about being unable to access all of the channels on your new Roku Streaming Stick. We're here to find you the best resolution so you can start streaming. 

We can try factory resetting it to see if this will make any difference. Please be informed that resetting your Roku streaming device will set you back to default settings, and you may need to re-link your Roku account and sign in on your channel subscriptions. Also, before doing this step, ensure you know your network connection's name and password.

You may visit our support article for reference: Factory reset your Roku streaming device

Please let us know how it goes and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos