Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Winnie627
Reel Rookie

No Picture while streamong since software update to 10.5.0

I have  tried every fix suggested.  All streaming services fail to give picture, sound only.  Last update on Feb.11  at 1:47pm.  Can we expect a software update soon to resolve problem?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: No Picture while streamong since software update to 10.5.0

@Winnie627

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What Roku model device are you using? What are the steps to reproduce? What specific troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue? Have you tried connecting the Roku device to another HDMI port on your TV as well as switching out the HDMI cable?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Winnie627
Reel Rookie

RokuSanny-R,

Thanks for quick response.  My TCL TV is Model 40FS3750.  As to steps taken, I think I've tried them all:

1. Rebooted many times
  2. Restored to factory setting
  3. Switched to other HDMI Ports
  4. Turned off (completely) all other devices using Internet signal
  5. Switched out  Arris box
  6. Removed ALL connections to TV and followed reconnect procedures

I have not tried another HDMI cable.  If I can find a spare, I will try.

TV recognizes signal strength as "Good"  Service from Hotwire Communications with speed test measured at:

1. Ping = 6 ms
  2. Download = 73.9 Mbps
  3. Upload = 56.7 Mbps
  4. Jitter = 1 ms

Hope to resolve soon

1. 4

0 Kudos
Winnie627
Reel Rookie

RocuSanny-R

This is follow-up to my last posting.

I replaced the HDMI cable and  and plugged it into the port I have been using as well as another.  Sorry to report no improvement.  I continue to get cable TV but when I attempt to stream on any service (including the Rocu channel) I get sound only.

I welcome any guidance

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.