Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Riggs
Reel Rookie

No 4K 60/30 option for display change

Hi.  Was wondering if someone can help me out.  I have a 2015 vizio m65-c1 that is just a regular 4k tv, no hdr.  I have one hdmi port that is 4k@60.  The Roku ultra is plugged into my x4500h then a hdmi cable running from avr to the hdmi port on tv that is 4k@60.  The ultra sets it to auto 4K but I get no options of 4K 30 or 4K 60.  My cables are 8k high speed cables, also changed my avr to enhanced 4k signal and still no options.

I’m not sure what is going on and have not been able to figure it out.  I just bought the ultra in December, believe it’s a 4802 model.  Any help is appreciated, thx.  

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Riggs
Reel Rookie

Re: No 4K 60/30 option for display change

Also I forgot to mention that sometimes the screen will flash black then go back to whatever I’m watching.  It is decoding audio correct but can’t figure why I don’t get different display options other than auto 4K, 4k hdr, Dolby vision, 1080 and 720.  My other hdmi ports are 4k@30 but ultra sets those at 1080 with no options to change to 4k@30

0 Kudos