Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aagart10

Multiple apps on Ruku TV not working correctly

The only app that works on my both of my 32” Onn. Roku tvs model 100012589 is Disney Plus. When I plug in my antenna I can watch local tv channels if I can catch a signal but that’s all. All other apps (Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video, Vudu, Peacock etc.) that I have tried will start to play a show but then it freezing or kicks me out of the app. I can use these app successfully on my tablet, phone or laptop but not the TVs. It’s really frustrating to have two TVs that have only 1 working app. The TV also restarts itself randomly. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Multiple apps on Ruku TV not working correctly

Hi @Aagart10,

We're happy to have you here in the Roku Community.

We understand that you're having issues with multiple channels not working properly on your Roku TV. We'll do our best to assist and look into this further.

Could you try the following steps to resolve the issue?

• Remove the channel >> Restart the device >> Add channel.
  • Restart router
  • Connect your device to a mobile hotspot just to check for differences in the streaming experience.

If the issue is persistent, kindly provide us with the following details:

• Roku device or TV model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID).

With these details, our appropriate team can get to the bottom of this. Your response is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos