Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beachy74
Channel Surfer

Re: Lost All Antenna Channels

Jump to solution

Under settings on tv, I have no input choice so what now 

Lvsne01

Re: Lost All Antenna Channels

Jump to solution

Same.  It’s very frustrating.

0 Kudos
Quietgeneral
Channel Surfer

Re: Corrected Instructions to Recover Antenna TV Stations

Jump to solution

VernonF, I used your last guidance and, in order to keep my digital TV channels I managed my FAVORITES. I added them and all the other channels that Stream to my Favorites and now, in order to see my digital channels, I found that Roku has 2 sets of 'Live TV'. After powering up your TV, the first is under the HOME section on the left. However, that's different then the 'Live TV' Icon on the right side. Click the 'Live TV' icon on the right side of the screen, then choose 'FAVORITES' on the left side of that screen, and WALA!! your digital TV channels are the first listed if you choose them first when managing Favorites. Thanks so much for your help!

0 Kudos
DBrat

Re: Live tv over the air stations have disappeared

Jump to solution

I lost my NBC channels also. Did the rescan and reboot without success 

0 Kudos
Beachy74
Channel Surfer

Re: Live tv over the air stations have disappeared

Jump to solution

Nothing has worked to get the local channels on the Roku. I have tried every suggestion. The crazy part is that I get tons of other channels but no local stations. If you can suggest something entirely different from everyone else, I will give it a shot but all other suggestions don’t work. 

0 Kudos