Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mathwiz000

LIVE TV Not Working No Matter What Fix You Try

I have tried every fix that has been suggested here and none of them work. The Live TV allows you to select a channel then it goes black and nothing happens. I have removed and reinstalled the app, done the power restart and nothing works. This problem needs to be fixed. I have a Fire TV on my other TV and it works perfectly so the issue is with your device. I paid good money for it and if you cannot fix the issue, you need to refund my money so I can get another Fire TV, which works with Live TV.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: LIVE TV Not Working No Matter What Fix You Try

Thank you for posting in the Roku Community, @Mathwiz000!

We understand that you're experiencing issues with your Live TV, and we appreciate the troubleshooting steps you've attempted. We'd like to help you. To start with, kindly provide us with the following information to assist you better:

- When did the issue occur?
- Is the issue specific to a single channel/app?
- Have there been any recent updates or changes on your Roku device before this issue occurred?
- Are you receiving any error messages?

We will be waiting for your response and will assist you further with this.

Thanks,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.