Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Keeps going back to home screen

Jump to solution

Hi, @fyath1

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community.

We understand the issue you've experienced, and we'll make sure to forward your information and concern to the appropriate Roku team for investigation.

We'll provide an update once we gather additional information from them.

All the best,
kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ktaylor2
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I posted in July. From reading over all these replies. The issue still hasnt been fixed. None of the suggestions work. Support here regurgitates the same instructions over and over again. Even though they have been told they dont work. Well you got me. You got my money. I bought several of your boxes. But thats all you will get from me going forward. I will soon be switching over to a firestick to see how that works. And if its not any better. I will just eliminate xfinity. Switch to youtube tv, and run their app from my xbox's. But what I wont do is give more money to Roku, since you have had months to fix an issue and basically havent even addressed it.

0 Kudos
montez

Jump to solution

Roku support had me unplugged the router, wait a short time and plug it back in. I then had to reconnect the TV to my internet network and the problem was fixed.

0 Kudos
Fixtv
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

How do I get my money back ?

Don't care how long we have owned them  

You manufactured find problem/ fix it  .there are Thousands of people with same problem.. can do a class action . fact 

Tired of what time I have to watch and paying a 120 month for internet.  My 6m700 dollars plus tv won't work.

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Fixtv,

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We regret to hear about this. We'll be glad to assist you with your problem streaming your Roku device. Is the issue happening on all content or channels, or is this isolated to one content or channel? (Specify) Are you getting any error messages or error codes when trying to play content? With more information, we can assist you better.

In any case, you can check out this support article for Roku's return policy and step-by-step instructions for returns and warranty replacements.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
scott205
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I did this fix and now its doing it again

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @scott205,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue? What Roku device are you using right now? (e.g., Roku Express, Roku Streambar, Roku TV—specify TV)

We will be better equipped to provide further assistance by providing additional details.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Fixtv
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Good for you.  I have did that 10 times at least. Truth. 

I watch anything,  goes back to hone page. Go to prime vedio,  start a movie,  in 3 minutes or so back to home screen .

Unplug,  or reboot everything,  internet,  modem  I mean everything goes back to main screen 

I delete apps, start all over again,  guess what,  does not matter.. 3 to 5 minutes right back to home screen. 

Bet you $ 5 DOLLARS  i don't believe in betting.. tell me to do something I have not. I pray it works. I  will give you five dollars. 

Hello Roku 

0 Kudos
Fixtv
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

32 inch Roku. Also a 55 inch Roku 

0 Kudos
Fixtv
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

This very moment 32 inch Roku. 8;12 PM MONDAY 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.