Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DaltonH

I keep getting this error code

Every time I try to launch a app my tv crashes and restarts. I’ve checked and everything is up to date and uninstalled and reinstalled the apps and the problem keeps happening. For the issue ID it’s 69-294-865

also it’s a ONN Roku tv

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I keep getting this error code

Hi, @DaltonH 

Greetings, and welcome to the Roku Community.

Thanks for letting us know about the issue you've encountered with Roku TV where it restarts when accessing an app. We'd like to know more about your experience so we can assist you further. Can you please provide the following details below:

• When did you first encounter this issue?
  • What specific channel/s is/are having the issue?
  • Have you tried performing a system restart in between the uninstall and re-installing troubleshooting steps? 

With more details referring to the issue, the best we can help resolve and address the problem.

We hope to hear a response from you soon.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.