Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DeannaG1

Re: Garbled sound

thank you

0 Kudos
NicoleK

Re: Garbled sound coming from roku

This happened to me as well. At first I thought it was a problem with the TV itself. Turns out unplugging the roku and blowing on it to remove any dust fixed the issue. Hope that helps. 

0 Kudos
Alynx

Garbled sound like underwater sound plus green flashes in video playback

Check your mic settings..disable blu tooth....having huge issue with new Roku Ultra 4800 and garbled sou d and or video. Sounds like sound comming from underwater. Weird...swapped new hdmi cables but some relief with Bluetooth disabled on TV. Noticed other issue tied to remote use so disabled on remote and internal and both issues abated for 24 plus hours. With my issue not solved on video green flashes had to return new 85x91j Sony tv. New TV has same sound issue when on tubi so still testing with passthrough manual.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.