Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MJ63
Reel Rookie

Every time I watch HULU it tries to open up a Malicious Site imrworldwide.,com something,

I believe my BRAND NEW TV has been hacked.  It keeps wanting to open up something 666. darnuid. imrworldwide .com and my network notifies and blocks but I want rid of it.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I have reset and did the Home 5 times to remove the cookies.  I have also reset the router and still notifies me.  

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
mop_891
Roku Guru

Re: Every time I watch HULU it tries to open up a Malicious Site imrworldwide.,com something,

@MJ63 

If it was me, I'd block any suspicious URL's , in your case imrwoldwide.com, in my router. Then delete the cookies. If that doesn't "break" anything, that should take care of it.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Every time I watch HULU it tries to open up a Malicious Site imrworldwide.,com something,

imrworldwide.com is owned by the Nielsen Company.  I don't think there's anything malicious about it.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
MJ63
Reel Rookie

Thank you...

0 Kudos