Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Disney Plus malformed HTTP headers

Hi @Smilinguy,

Greetings from the Roku Community,

We appreciate the information provided, and we have added this to the concerned team. We would also suggest communicating with the channel support team to ask for additional information about this.

Best regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Samfelix
Reel Rookie

TLC model 55S401

Serial Number: YN003N629773

Device ID: CN6813629773

Software Version: 12.5.0 - build 4176-30

Tracker ID: 73-449-145

Provider: Viasat

It looks like Viasat seems to be a common denominator in this situation. I also have their stream beta service that uses a device that plugs into my router to allow me to stream Disney+ unlimited from my monthly data. I’ve restarted the modem with and without the devices and still get the same error. Just fyi. 

Joining the failing Disney+ on Roku with Viasat party. Mine hasn't been working for a couple days now too.  Adding a thought, there was a recent update on our Roku TVs, I'm not sure if it started before or after the update.

• Model 3930RW
  • Serial #: X0004000HWU0VX (S009206WU0VX)
  • Software 12.5.0 - Build 4178-AE
  • Tracking ID: VX-449-348

0 Kudos
GranNeigh

I’m having the same issue with my Sanyo Roku TV…. So frustrated! Like others, I’m on Via Sat as well. I can watch Disney with phone, laptop or iPad.  This is crazy!  So much for the stupid streaming box they gave us so we can watch Disney without eating up our data.  UGH!!! HELP!!!!

0 Kudos
Hunderwood95
Channel Surfer

@Samfelix I don’t think it’s Viasat. I’ve been watching Disney+ on my fire stick on another tv and I can watch it on my iPad. The only devices that I’m having this issue with is my Roku tv’s. 

0 Kudos
Samfelix
Reel Rookie

I still think it’s a Roku problem, but now more like a Roku to Viasat problem. 

0 Kudos
Kcro
Reel Rookie

I am also having the same issue 

I also have viasat internet (with the streaming hub)

I have an onn Roku tv version 12.5.0

i am wondering if it has anything to do with the update that just happened on the TV. 

in the chat with the Roku support team they told me to contact Disney. Currently on the phone with Disney. 

i can watch Disney plus with my viasat wifi (i also have the streaming hub)  on my Apple iPhone but not my Roku tv. So I do not believe it is the internet

Kcro
Reel Rookie

Just got off the phone with Disney plus they had to update my IP address and my zip code and now it is working 

@Samfelix 

0 Kudos
phoenixk02
Channel Surfer

I called back into Disney they did the same thing and it did not fix the issue 

VV2

Roku support- do you have an update?

I have Roku and Viasat. Like many here, Disney+ is working on all other devices except Roku.  

I called Disney support and we tried all of their troubleshooting steps for over an hour and concluded that it’s not their app.  

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.