Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discovery+ icon moves on its own

Jump to solution

This seems a ridiculous question but I'm so frustrated!

I've moved the icons on the Roku home page to where I want them. However, the Discovery+ icon keeps reappearing as the first one so all the other icons get shifted. I move it down so the channels are in order again the way I want them. And tomorrow I get to do it again. Sometimes multiple times a day. 

It's not like the icon is even needed to watch Discovery+ since those shows are available via the Roku app. There's no way to just remove the icon without removing Discovery+ altogether.

I just want that icon to stay where I put it! As I said, it's a pretty silly question but oh so annoying!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuElmer-H
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Discovery+ icon moves on its own

Jump to solution

Welcome, @sandihudson!

We're thrilled to have you join us in the Roku Community

We saw your post about the issue with your Discovery Plus icon. You noticed that the Discovery Plus icon appears on top after being moved to the bottom alignment. Please rest assured that we will investigate this issue thoroughly in order to address it properly. However, we need more information to do so. Kindly provide us with the required information listed below:

• Could you please let me know on which device you observed this issue?
  • When did this issue start?
  • What steps have you taken to resolve this issue?

In the meantime, you can restart your device through your Roku system by following these steps.

1. Press Home on your Roku remote
  2. Scroll and select Settings
  3. Select System
  4. Select Power. If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.
  5. Select System restart

Additionally, you can refer to this support page for detailed instructions: How to System restart.

Feel free to let us know if you have any other concerns or if you'd like to start a new thread for separate issues. We are always ready to listen and take appropriate actions.

Regards,
Elmer

Elmer H.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuElmer-H
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Discovery+ icon moves on its own

Jump to solution

Welcome, @sandihudson!

We're thrilled to have you join us in the Roku Community

We saw your post about the issue with your Discovery Plus icon. You noticed that the Discovery Plus icon appears on top after being moved to the bottom alignment. Please rest assured that we will investigate this issue thoroughly in order to address it properly. However, we need more information to do so. Kindly provide us with the required information listed below:

• Could you please let me know on which device you observed this issue?
  • When did this issue start?
  • What steps have you taken to resolve this issue?

In the meantime, you can restart your device through your Roku system by following these steps.

1. Press Home on your Roku remote
  2. Scroll and select Settings
  3. Select System
  4. Select Power. If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.
  5. Select System restart

Additionally, you can refer to this support page for detailed instructions: How to System restart.

Feel free to let us know if you have any other concerns or if you'd like to start a new thread for separate issues. We are always ready to listen and take appropriate actions.

Regards,
Elmer

Elmer H.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.