Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
okaussie3
Roku Guru

Britbox new icons that can't be used

I have a Roku Streaming Stick+ and I have 4 new icons on Britbox with a new category Britbox Live Continuous.

In that category there are 4 icons.  When I try to click on any of them, I get a blue line around the icon and nothing happens.

What gives????

I also have Chromecast and it does not have such a category or icons so it is a Roku Platform issue .

I have seen nothing on the Britbox site about this and nothing in any forums.

So, what is this, how does it work and when will it work???

Thanks

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Britbox new icons that can't be used

You'd have to ask Britbox those questions.  Roku didn't create the channel/app and isn't responsible for how it functions (or doesn't).

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: Britbox new icons that can't be used

Hello @okaussie3

We appreciate your post!

For more information about that channel's content and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provides support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.