Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kamadoki

Audio Lag Issues please help me out

I know this has been asked in various forms but I have truly tried every fix I've seen at this point. My audio lags behind the picture constantly. It happens on Hulu Live and YouTube for sure. If I adjust the audio from the TV, it fixes it for maybe 1 minute. If I fix the audio from the Roku, it fixes it for also like 1 minute. I have replaced the HDMI cable, done factory resets on both the Roku and TV, adjusted all the sound settings to what people say to do. My Roku is older. Can't remember exactly when I got it (at least 7 years ago? Model is 4660x. Would getting a new Roku solve this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Audio Lag Issues please help me out

Hi, @kamadoki 

Welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for sharing the information regarding the issue you've encountered with your Roku device's audio lag, and we're interested in knowing more about the problem for us to help. Would you be so kind to provide the details below:

• When did you first experience this issue happen?
  • Is this issue limited to Hulu Live and YouTube, or have you tried any other apps to see if it persists with multiple apps?
  • Do you notice any buffering, or just an audio delay while the video plays normal?

The details you provide will be helpful for us to understand the issue better, and we can provide a resolution to this matter.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.