Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
khairka9

Apple TV App only plays sound on older movies on my Roku Stick. Any ideas?

Jump to solution

When setting up my outdoor projector and trying to stream from a Roku stick my Apple t v app will only play sound on older movies. Is there a setting I need to change? Thanks for any info or ideas.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Apple TV App only plays sound on older movies on my Roku Stick. Any ideas?

Jump to solution

Hi, @khairka9 

Welcome to the Roku Community.

Thanks for letting us know about the issue you have encountered with the Apple TV app on your Roku device, and we're here to help. It appears that the issue is isolated with the app itself. Since this only happens with a specific content, you may want to inquire further about this with Apple TV's support directly. They'll be able to provide you with a workaround or they might be a need to develop an update with the Apple TV's app.

For more information, you can inquire for support at Apple TV | Official Apple Support

Hope this helps.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Apple TV App only plays sound on older movies on my Roku Stick. Any ideas?

Jump to solution

Hi, @khairka9 

Welcome to the Roku Community.

Thanks for letting us know about the issue you have encountered with the Apple TV app on your Roku device, and we're here to help. It appears that the issue is isolated with the app itself. Since this only happens with a specific content, you may want to inquire further about this with Apple TV's support directly. They'll be able to provide you with a workaround or they might be a need to develop an update with the Apple TV's app.

For more information, you can inquire for support at Apple TV | Official Apple Support

Hope this helps.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.