Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Royal-T
Reel Rookie

8/17/24 Roku not working

Roku worked last night. Will not work today. 
powers up when unplugged. Flashes several times with white light. Then light shuts off. 

every input shows no signal. I push buttons in the remote and the white light flashes while pushing button. 

still no response from tv 

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RMAK594648

Re: 8/17/24 Roku not working

my Roku account is not working 

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @Royal-T @RMAK594648 

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for letting us know about a problem with your Roku device, and we'd be happy to help. For us to start, we'd like to ask for more information so we can understand what's going on. Kindly provide the details below:

• What specific Roku device are you having issues with?
  • What specific problem are you having with your Roku device? Also, when did it start?
  • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far in an attempt to resolve the issue?

With more details, we'll be able to understand the issue further, and we can do our best to assist.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jdipier2

Literally the same thing Halle ed to me on Sunday as well on Sunday! I can’t figure it out 

0 Kudos
Tammy78
Reel Rookie

Hello did u ever get it fixed as mine is doing the same thing and I've done all I know to fix it 

0 Kudos
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Tammy78 and @jdipier2,

Welcome, and thanks for sharing it here in the Roku Community!

We noticed that your Roku devices are also not working. We'd be glad to investigate the issue you're currently running into. 

To proceed with the investigation, we need additional details to investigate the problem in depth. Will you please provide the information to @RokuTakashi's questions above? This will help us further isolate the problem and give the best resolution. 

We are anticipating your prompt response. 

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.