Smart home app

Learn how to use the Roku home app to control the smart devices in your home. Join the online community forum for troubleshooting tips and helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Acast
Reel Rookie

View Roku Camera SE on PC/Mac

We purchased quite a bit of Roku cameras for multiple locations based on a friend's testimony of just how great they are. However, it was a pain to find the hidden web page on where to sign up for the service to test one of these cameras out with the cloud storage DVR. However, our biggest problem is we cannot find the login dashboard to watch the video from our PC/Macs, we need to have these running for ease of our employee monitoring. Please tell me we didn't just waste our money because Roku FORCES us to use only an app on a TV, or a phone. Please tell me a company as big as Roku is not inferior to someone like Vivitar with their PC-friendly cameras. Please tell me we don't have to use some third party mod like Bluestacks to view our footage!

1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: View Roku Camera SE on PC/Mac

Sorry, Bluestacks is the only way I know of.  There is no web interface or PC app.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.