Smart home app

Learn how to use the Roku home app to control the smart devices in your home. Join the online community forum for troubleshooting tips and helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku Smart Home App keeps loosing connection

I purchased a home security system from Roku and installed it completely. I purchased camera and phone monitoring and configured it in the app. However, it keeps losing the monitoring settings on the monitoring tab on the app as if I have never set it up. It seems that as soon as I close my app and my phone closing. It no longer remembers my settings and I am unable to set the alarm using my phone. Suggestion?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku Smart Home App keeps loosing connection

Greetings @Charles-Dewalt 

Welcome to the Roku Community and for posting regarding your Roku Smart Home Monitoring System.

Please be aware that we were experiencing an outage over the weekend that may have impacted what you were experiencing.

At this time, we would recommend trying again to see if you still experiencing an issue with your Roku Smart Home Monitoring System.

Please keep us posted what you find out and we will be able to assist further should you need more help. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.