Smart home app

Learn how to use the Roku home app to control the smart devices in your home. Join the online community forum for troubleshooting tips and helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tubular

Please add Homebridge support

Hello all has anyone had any success getting their smart plugs (or other smart home accessories) integrated with homebridge or home assistant?

6 REPLIES 6
GhostGlitch
Channel Surfer

Possible Home Assistant integration or an API release?

Is there any plans on releasing an API that can be used to integrate with other smart home systems or even an integration with Home Assistant? They have started an IOT Standards solution called Matter which would help provide integration solutions to many smart home systems at once.

GhostGlitch
Channel Surfer

Re: Please add Homebridge support

There's a new IOT Standard that is being supported by Home Assistant and Home Bridge called Matter. Roku just needs to support this standard. We can only ask and hope they care enough to support it.

nelson987

Yes! Please add homebridge support

nqy

Please add either Homekit or Matter Support or publish the information necessary to create a Homebridge plugin for the Smart home devices such as bulbs

shane20

Roku Smart Home Devices used before?

Hi all I am trying to setup these Roku Smart Plugs with Home bridge. While they are manufactured by Wyze, I am not seeing a straightforward way of setting them up in Home bridge. Has anybody used them before? Had some good luck in the past with other manufacturers in Home bridge, but would love some advice on how best to do this!

0 Kudos
glymph394
Channel Surfer

+1 for this request.

I'm getting ready to replace my Roku Ultra with an Nvidia Shield so I can get a non-Amazon, non-Google 4K streaming device that will allow me to show Home Assistant notifications on my TV.

Could be I've just finally outgrown Roku and Roku just can't keep up with their users.

0 Kudos