Smart home app

Learn how to use the Roku home app to control the smart devices in your home. Join the online community forum for troubleshooting tips and helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CashO

I'm not able to view events from outdoor camera on my smart phone.

I am having this same issue. My camera stopped event recording on the 1st of November for no reason. I have unplugged, reset, reformatted a 512 gb storage card; uninstalled, reinstalled, checked all my settings, and still no recordings. I just recently received a notice that said to update my app, did that and that's pretty much when the problem started.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I'm not able to view events from outdoor camera on my smart phone.

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @CashO!

We are grateful that you informed us about this. Worry no more, as we are more than willing to ask for additional reinforcement from the appropriate Roku team for further review and assistance. We humbly ask that you provide us with the requested information below so we can forward this to our team effectively:

• Log ID, mobile device model, and your Internet Service Provider:

We'll be looking forward to your response as we are more than eager to find you the best resolution possible. 

In the meantime, we highly appreciate your patience and understanding. We also sincerely regret any inconvenience this may have caused you. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.