Smart home app

Learn how to use the Roku home app to control the smart devices in your home. Join the online community forum for troubleshooting tips and helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zjf0124
Reel Rookie

Downgrade from Smart Home Subscription Plus to Smart Home Subscription

Jump to solution

I downgraded from Smart Home Subscription Plus to Smart Home Subscription today (March 08, 2023). Before the new Smart Home Subscription kicks in starting next billing date, will I still be able to cover all my devices leveraging my already paid Smart Home Subscription Plus plan? 

I can't really tell from my subscription account,  because it says I am currently on Cam Annual 1 plan? Which I absolutely have no ideas about. I never paid for an annual subscription. What am I expecting before my existing paid Smart Home Subscription Plus expires?

"Cam Annual 1

$39.99 per year

Updates to $3.99 per month starting on Mar 7, 2023
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Downgrade from Smart Home Subscription Plus to Smart Home Subscription

Jump to solution

@zjf0124 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our Support team directly here for your 'Account, payments & subscriptions' issue. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Downgrade from Smart Home Subscription Plus to Smart Home Subscription

Jump to solution

@zjf0124 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our Support team directly here for your 'Account, payments & subscriptions' issue. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos